
Hello friends,He is my idol..His name is Arifin Putra.He is 21 years old.He is a smart person,simple person but he looks serious and very handsome.His body is gokart.His body is tall and rather fat.He has a long face with pointed nose.His eyes narrow and he usually has a sweet smile.He has short black hair.
I like Arifin Putra because he is very handsome and interesent for me.
I like Arifin Putra because he is very handsome and interesent for me.
2 komentar:
He is a handsome boy, isn't it?
Haha... Your description is good, but becareful with your sentences.
It's better if you ask your friend to check your sentences before you post it.
okai?
hweheh....
Hai Ambar!!!!
Do you know that my sister in my dormitory like Arifin Putra too. Actually you have same idol with her.
I think you can describe him much longer so we can know more about Arifin Putra
OK??!!!!
Good Luck Ambar!!!!
Posting Komentar