Senin, 08 September 2008

EWD

EWD is an activity in PBI Sanata Dharma University. The purpose of EWD is to tighten all students in PBI.I followed this activity September 8,2008 in "Perkemahan Bumi"Wonogondang yestrday. This activity is very important for new students because we can know how study in PBI. The activity is very creative and having fun.My GL is Indah,she is a smart person. She is also a cute person.
I am enjoy because this activity is very pleasant. There were tracking and outbond. I and my friend's group walk night and pass a forest, pass bridge. The atmosphere is very cold. But the more pleasant was outbond. There were many games, example pipa bocor, egrang, Tarzan Kota, etc. To do there games needs cooperation in group. I was very tired, but i am happy.
From this activity, i get many new friends and very closely related with the others.

1 komentar:

venomizm mengatakan...

huiiiiyy,,,ambar...^^
that was so fun tooo...
wkwkwkwkwkwk.....

hmm,,Mr. Chosa instructed to give comment for friends,so I'll give comment for you... ^^v

from the gramaticcally, I saw some wrong sentences. some sentences wrote in present tense. but recount must be in past tense...
others, I think that's good,,,hehehehehe....

let's have EWD again...hohohohohoho.... ^o^