Senin, 27 Oktober 2008

QUIZ

It is a beautiful plant.....There are kinds of color and it is very fragant and soft,but if your hand not careful to touched this,you can injured..The women like about this.It's a popular plant and usually this use to say love,,,What is it??

11 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hai Ambar... I think the object that you described is a rose... Is my guess right??? hehehehe....

oLaLa_vEe mengatakan...

So, I will try to guess what thing is it. Based on your description I can conclude that it is a "rose" he..he..
is that right?

Francisca Yulia mengatakan...

I want to guess the object..

It is rose???isn't it??

give me comment please....

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

hmmm...hmmm...ambar!!
I think the object that you mean is rose....hehehee....^-^

call me NA mengatakan...

mbar,,,ambar,,,,hehehehehehe....

is it a rose??????

Kick SLY mengatakan...

is it rose?

is it right?

simple lovers mengatakan...

I know it, your favorite thing is rose

Martien mengatakan...

i think that's rose flower right??

Yosua_Ckp mengatakan...

It's easy...

i think it is a rose...

isn't it ?!!...

or maybe you wanted it ?!!...

hahaha22x...

Sabina Thipani mengatakan...

rose??

urel mengatakan...

Ambar...
I Think your misterious thing is a rose right??
Hhehehehe,,,